Monday, November 06, 2006

Old Chappie dog new tricks

"Old dog new tricks" seems to apply again to me. I venture out to the new world of bloging and then it takes me half a month to get back on!!! Tried every variation that I could think of in the username and password areas to no success. Turns out I was trying on the wrong computer (from home instead of work) and therefore the e-mail etc. was wrong to start with. Then when I get back on the ritght starting point everything is waiting and Old Chappie is back in business.


Now I can't remeber all the good things I had thought of to write... so I guess I am still in the same place: what is the point of bloging if (one) no one will read it and (two) you don't have anything to say in the first place!


I'll try one thing: My non-working world continues to center to much around the television. But I sometimes justify that I can still gleen "truths" from a wide variety of sources in the things that I watch (often while surfing).


My latest gem is of coarse from a commercial. "Male say to female: This place does not suit my life style!" "Female says to male: no John your lifestyle does not suit this place!"


Again I don't care the point of the commercial at all. It just makes me think. Where am I in this concept? Am I frustrated (or satisfied as the subject varies) with my present situation because circumstances aren't compatible with my lifestyle (it's all THEIR fault) or is it case that my lifestyle is the problem in the present situation????


"Thoughts to pounder"


Hopefully all this thinking in the cyber-space darkness isn't just a justification for watching too much TV in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home