Friday, November 24, 2006

Another DOT.COM

Here is the next TV moment: Saw a commercial about "WhatNow.com".

Again, after looking at the site my thoughts have nothing to do with the site itself (insurance).

BUT ... "wouldn't it be nice to have a website that you could go to to tell you what to do next!!!"

What to do for the new year... Should I ask her to marry me ... is this the investment that I should make?

Have wanted prayer to be the whatnow.com many times in my life. Sometimes the server connection was found and answers became clear. Other times it seemed that all I could get was other links with whatever or whoever "telling" you what you need to do. Then there are times when the connection is only dial up and VERY SLOW or no connection at all.

All would be "simpler" with your own personal WhatNext.com!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home